Welcome to Silent Warriors Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
teebo1113

Diversity

8 posts in this topic

DONATOR

damn, I like this!

Does anyone know if the items are safely placeable without completely covering other structures? S+ for example allows for partial coverage which is fine since you can always see/find some of it.

Would not want players covering structures due to PVP raiding. Might add more excuses for players to blow up everything in site.

I briefly checked mod page but no mention of placement details. Aside from that, if safely placeable, then this mod looks epic!

not sure about your question, but the objects are destructible, and they don't have a lot of hp. they aren't harvest items either

DONATOR

This mod does look great my concern is this:

Last Update: Nov 28, 2015 @ 6:24am

Mod author is obviously no longer updating it and tons has changed in the game code since 2015.
and other comments made on the page itself.

I will say i had it running on my personal server with 32 mods running concurrently and I had no issues, and this was back in November. If you want to test it out, you could copy the server files and load it in as a test to see if it works. It seems to have a conflict with certain mods, my guess is with how many objects there is to work with, it could potentially be matching an object id on certain other mods. If you'd like, i can post my old mod list for your perusal. I had all mods working with the exception of the issues i had occasionally with the bush people mods

I make a copy of my server every time I add a new mod and configure it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0